Pregnancy brings many benefits and a lot of happiness to a woman. At the same time it also brings stretch marks, which are not very comfortable to see. You can find many expensive magical creams on the market, but I propose you an effective, cheap cream that helped me a lot after my pregnancy.
- Shea butter: moisturizes, heals and contributes to skin regeneration;
- Cocoa butter: moisturizes and emolliates the skin;
- Coconut oil: heals the tissues, repairs and smoothens the skin;
- Vitamin E oil: improves the healing process;
- Lavender essential oil: has relaxing and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to prepare the cream:
- Combine 2 tbsp of cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil and 10 drops of vitamin E oil;
- Place the mixture in a bowl and let it heat until it melts and remove from heat;
- Add 5 drops of lavender essential oil, mixing well the paste;
- Put the paste into an airtight container such as a jar;
- Massage with regularity on the areas with stretch marks.